Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mary WedgeMary Wedge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm looking for a deceased uncle who was last living in Miami Florida.His name was Carlos Juan Bryan .He had 12 kids when he died around 1940.

• cardent3364cardent3364 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

twin boys born afternoon of march 3 1964 in san bernadino co. Riverside lompoc adopted months later. I would like info (personal or state records) on my biological birth parent(s). And details of the events that led to state records being sealed via adoption laws in place at this time.

• Judith RingJudith Ring commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking for marriage record for Morris Gershenow(itz) and Minnie Kaplan about 1904-1905. Their children were Fannie Gershenow (Ring), Benjamin Gershenow, Theodore (Hyman) Gershenow, Sylvia Gershenow (Horowitz), and Lucille Gershenow (Golub) (Dee). They came from Vilna in Russia and were probably married in Brooklyn, New York.

• vonda bellusovonda belluso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nancy Josephine REYNOLDS md. Amos Leonard SNELSON14 may 1882 in merramac twp. Crawford Co MO.
        Who were her parents and where was she born?

• me.yahoo.com/a/p8wlscy83osrbhsul9sq.pntcry9f.xtsg--me.yahoo.com/a/p8wlscy83osrbhsul9sq.pntcry9f.xtsg-- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to find lidge earl hurley born in 1876 married to myrtle marie miller. His kids names were beaulah edith hurley, oscar earle hurley, iva mae hurley, and zady mae hurley. earl died in mexia tx. some of them lived in gilmer tx. and levelland tx. i need to find out the name of earl hurley 's parents and myrtles fathers first name . can anyone help me?

• kimkim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

im looking for information on a james buchanan howard. he married sarah lupton his children were william louis ,martha,edna,buster,and charles howard....not for sure of the date but i do know william louis was born in 1896....

Feedback and Knowledge Base